editable wiki style lyrics

Ian Young ian.greenleaf at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 03:25:42 UTC 2007

I think what you're looking for is implemented wonderfully in one of
the scripts available for Amarok.  I'm getting lyrics from lyricwiki
right now :)  It would be in Tools->Script Manager, or if you need to
download it, there are some details at
<http://lyricwiki.org/LyricWiki:Plugins#Amarok_LyricWiki.org_Lyrics_.28talk.29>.
 It allows editing right in the context browser and everything.

Cheers,
Ian