editable wiki style lyrics

Aleksander aleksander at krediidiinfo.ee
Thu Jul 19 19:27:27 UTC 2007

Ian Young wrote:
> I think what you're looking for is implemented wonderfully in one of
> the scripts available for Amarok.  I'm getting lyrics from lyricwiki
> right now :)  It would be in Tools->Script Manager, or if you need to
> download it, there are some details at
> <http://lyricwiki.org/LyricWiki:Plugins#Amarok_LyricWiki.org_Lyrics_.28talk.29>.
>
> It allows editing right in the context browser and everything.

Hi,

I've seen it and been using it for ages.

The add button opens lyrc's page where you can add a new lyric via
external browser.

How does edit work? I can edit, but where is it saved? When I click
refresh it retrieves the old page again.

The querying part is great! But I was more talking about the wiki style
editing.

Thanks a lot for your reply!

--
Aleksander Kamenik