Disable konqsidebar

Anonymous bin ich ichbinanon at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 23:29:39 UTC 2007

Hi!

I am trying to compile amarok without success. The root of the problem is
that my install of libjpeg is broken. For that reason, I did a "non-root"
install in temporary directory. Unfortunately, while compiling amarok,
libtool does not look into /tmp/lib/ directory and fails, giving error:
/usr/lib7libjpeg.la not found.

This problem occurs while compiling konqsidebar. Thus, I would like to know
if it is possible to disable konqsidebar at all.

So, is it? Or is there a way to look into /tmp/lib?

Anupam