Bugs & Thoughts about Amarok 1.4.4

Simon Bühler simon at aktionspotenzial.de
Tue Jan 30 23:49:20 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 30 January 2007 21:40, Mark Kretschmann wrote:

> > 7) There are too many ways that feedback is given to the user. Amarok
> > gives feedback in at least the following ways,
> > 	- The label/text in the lower left corner
> > 	- A dialog box slides in from the bottom left corner
> > 	- Konquerors dialogs when moving files to the collection
> > 	- Maybe some other way that I can't remember now...
> > It would be nice if these were more unified and all presented in the
> > same fashion to the user.
>
> I don't really agree with this.

my 0.01 money:

the absence of a log window really annoys in case of errors stacking up in
those popus (which aren't that bad) so one's got to be a semipro fast
mouseclicker (and reader) in order to catch the infos before they went out of
history.
so for the laidback user - please add a error console; might be firefox-like,
which would also be a perfect place for debugging output or whatever loglevel
the user selects.

4 cuba libres can't be wrong... :)