making stars the same color again

Alexandre Oliveira aleprjlists at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 10:18:08 UTC 2007

If you fix the consistency problem and find not so bad colors, I'm
okay with that.
However, remember our release is very close. Options aren't possible
now, as they'd be new strings.
As I said, I liked it myself, but wasn't willing to fix it before this
release, and by considering how many times I've seen people
complaining about it, without seeing any action, I thought nobody else
wanted to fix it.