I would like to separate QT from KDE library in amarok.

Min-Su Kim minsu.kim at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 05:18:52 UTC 2007

Hello.

When I run the Amarok program, I would like to link QT Library right away.
However the problem is dependency between Amarok and KDE library is too high
so I would like to separate QT from KDE library.
Secondly, after I have done this, I would like to add Audio output for the
Visualization component and I would like to use the  OSS or ALSA instead of
Gstreamer's audio output.
I would like to know the suitable class for this process and if there is any
expected error during the process.

Thanks in advance and Best Regar

Minsu Kim minsu.kim at gmail.com