Covers

Andreas Meyer Berntsen flinkebernt at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 18:29:40 UTC 2007

I've had the exact same problem now for months. I thought the problems
were related to permissions on the front.jpg files (as some of them were
wrong), but it's not the case.

My thought is that it should be a "hidden/advanced preference" somewhere that
you could specify the name of covers
(front.jpg/cover.jpg/cd.jpg/folder.jpg...whateveryouwant.ext)

Myself, I have all front covers named "front.jpg", back covers are
named "back.jpg", and scans of the cd itself are named "cd.jpg".
Additionally, if there's extra information ablut the release, I have a plain
text file named "info.txt".

.andreas.