Moving/Migrating to a new PC?

Conal ffxxrr at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 26 21:25:14 UTC 2007

Forgive me if this has been asked before... I am relatively new to the
list. A preliminary quick search has turned up little.

anyway, I am currently in the process of migrating my data to a new PC.

I am currently copying over my music files to the new computer (via LAN)

Can anyone offer any tips to help make config'ing Amarok on my new
machine as painless as possible..? I like the way, i have it setup on my
current PC and want to preserve as much of my settings as possible..
(podcast list, my amarok look & scripts etc).

My collection uses a MySql database.

thanks.
C.