Fullscreen-Interface and Amarok 2.0

Jeff Mitchell kde-dev at emailgoeshere.com
Fri Feb 9 15:28:06 UTC 2007

On Friday 09 February 2007, James Heaver wrote:
> But I can't stand the script dialogue.  It is nowhere near the ease of use
> of firefox extensions.  I would be for having a web based interface which
> can be, for example, accessed via the context browser.

I guess we'll have to disagree here, because I think the script dialogue is
quite easy.  In Firefox, you have a single list of extensions -- in Amarok,
they're grouped by category.  In Firefox, you click the link to add
extensions and you have to browse the web -- in Amarok, it's an integrated
dialogue.  Both have buttons right there to enable/disable scripts, configure
scripts, etc.  I don't really understand why Firefox's dialogue is so much
easier, although I will admit it looks prettier.

--Jeff