Fullscreen-Interface and Amarok 2.0

James Heaver james at heaver.org
Fri Feb 9 10:38:12 UTC 2007

Disclaimer - I'm still using 144 atm, and the last time I used the script
dialogue may have been before that.  If its changed since - fantastic!

But I can't stand the script dialogue.  It is nowhere near the ease of use
of firefox extensions.  I would be for having a web based interface which
can be, for example, accessed via the context browser.

Something along the lines of Firefox's extensions or even Linspire's CNR.

Out of the software I have installed extensions for, (which is limited)
firefox's is the only approach I have ever been happy with that I can
recall.

Especially in the music player world winamp and foobar are horrible.

I think this is yet another area that amarok should excel at and define what
is expected of a music player.

James