feature: personalized lyrics search

Nacho [eXr] nacho.exr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 11:28:34 UTC 2006

Hi!

If you can't find the cover you want you can choose the search string in the
"New search..." button. Why not in the lyrics search? Some songs returns a
"not found" but I search it manually in the lyrics website and I find them
(with differents strings).

Feature: "New search..." in the lyrics search engine.

Thank you all. AmaroK is by far the best music player out there.

--
(\ /)
(O.o)

configure: WARNING: `missing' script is too old or missing