Open source audio app job opportunity

Paul Baranowski paul at paulbaranowski.org
Wed Sep 20 14:40:03 UTC 2006

Hi Amarokians -

I thought you guys might be interested in this, hopefully you wont
consider it spam...if you are interested, please write to me directly:
paulbaranowski at gmail dot com AND mugur1973 at yahoo dot com.

Campware (http://www.campware.org) is looking for open-source
C++/Python/gstreamer/[QT|GTK] developers.  We just dont mean using
open-source, we mean developing it.  You'll be paid to work on
open-source software, you get to work from home, and you will have a
major voice and impact on the project you are working on.  Not only
that, but your work will be helping to promote independent media
organizations in developing democracies.

You'll be working with a small dynamic team who really believes in what
they are doing. We're looking for people who are 1) smart and 2) can get
things done.

We're looking for someone who has the following skills and experience:
 * Involvement in open source projects
 * Uses Linux at home
 * C++
 * Python
 * Experience coding (Linux) audio applications
 * Object-oriented design
 * Design patterns
 * Since we do everything online, you should be decent at keeping up
this type of communication (chat, irc, email, mailing lists)

Bonus skills/experience:
 * Web application development experience (LAMP stack, with PHP)
 * HTML, CSS, JavaScript, AJAX

And thanks for making a great app!  :)

- Paul