Magnatune Impressions

Seb Ruiz me at sebruiz.net
Sat Sep 16 14:34:58 UTC 2006

On 16/09/06, Mark Kretschmann <markey at web.de> wrote:
> The button is somewhat ugly, but that's mostly the icon's fault. Let's face
> it: the right-click menu for hiding tabs has horrible discoverability. It is
> basically a hidden feature.

Yeah, but the raised look also looks pretty horrible. Maybe just
keeping the button style as flat?  I also think the the button looks
more like the toolbar for the current browser has been shifted to the
left by a position.

What i mean, is that the button looks like it belongs to the browser,
and not to the browser bar which it controls

http://www.sebruiz.net/