Magnatune Impressions

Mark Kretschmann markey at web.de
Sat Sep 16 10:43:37 UTC 2006

On Saturday 16 September 2006 02:17, Seb Ruiz wrote:
> I've just tested out the magnatune browser, and it works pretty well,
> i gotta say.  The interface is easy to use and I haven't experienced
> any blocking. Cool.

I agree. I've also just tested the feature and was quite impressed. The GUI is
overall well implemented, looks good and seems to work well. Kudos to
Nikolai!

One problem I have found is that the "Purchase Album" function is too hidden.
It took me about ten minutes to figure out how to buy music from the browser.
I would suggest to add a button to the toolbar, with text and icon.

Another remark: The introduction page (which looks very nice) says "browser /
store". I suggest to change it to just "store". It's good to have one easy to
remember and marketable name for each innovative feature, like "Dynamic
Collection" and "File Tracking". We should refer to this new feature as
"Integrated Magnatune.com Store".

--
Mark