How do *you* build Amarok?

Matthias Wieser mwieser at gmx.de
Wed Sep 6 10:49:31 UTC 2006

Andrew Turner wrote:

> Now, these are of course the minimum versions of the software you can
> use. I happen to know that Amarok >= 1.4.3 can cope with libtunepimp
> up to 0.5.

./configure does not detect Libtunepimp 0.5. One needs to create a symlink
from /usr/include/libtunepimp to /usr/include/libtunepimp-0.5 because
this directory is hardwired in Amarok (Bug?).

> And, I personally have libmp4v2 1.4.1 installed (which is
> part of mpeg4ip), so that certainly works.

I have the same version installed. Can you modify aac-tag? My amarok-svn
has only read-only support.

Regards,
   Matthias