Feature request

Marcel Hilzinger mhilzinger at linuxnewmedia.de
Fri Sep 1 13:38:47 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'd like to have an option within Amarok to set certain tracks taboo, e.g
right klick - Never play this song again. These tracks should then never be
played.

Why is this good for me?
 - If I rip a CD I used to rip all the songs. But some of them I do not like,
so I don't want them to be played. Instead of deleting the songs, I can just
set them taboo.
- If you share your music collection with your girlfriend/husband/cow/dog etc,
maybe you do not like some of her/his songs. So you just set the song taboo.
Amarok keeps database collection for each user in a different place, but the
collection can stay where it is.
- picture viewer do have a similar function for images you do not want to be
displayed during a slideshow, etc.

Keep up the good work,
Marcel

--