Feature request

Jeff Mitchell kde-dev at emailgoeshere.com
Fri Sep 1 13:57:54 UTC 2006

Macel--

Use ratings in conjunction with Smart Playlists.  (Turn them on in Settings ->
Configure Amarok -> General panel -> Use ratings).  Once you do that you'll
see a Rating column in your playlist...click to set 1-5 stars.  So songs you
don't want to hear again, just set to 1 star.  Then make a Smart Playlist:
Rating - is greater than - 1.0 Awful.  You can of course customize it
further...

A nice thing is that since Dynamic Mode runs off of smart playlists, you can
have it set so that when you're in dynamic mode, you'll never see those songs
pop up.

--Jeff