Fwd: Amarok

Mark Kretschmann markey at web.de
Sun Oct 22 11:45:19 UTC 2006

Subject: Amarok
Date: Sunday 22 October 2006 04:24
From: Snorkel Face <snork at adelphia.net>
To: markey at web.de

Good day,

First, I would like to say that I've been using Linux for over 10 year
now and your program is one of the nicest, complete and bug-free program
that I've used in a long time now. I downloaded and have played with it
about an hour now. It's VERY impressive!! Congratulations.

Two items that I can't seem to figure out how to accomplish are these:

1. When you select the 'files' tab along the left side, the list of
files along with small icons show up on the window next to the tabs. Is
there a way to show just a listing of each file, without the icon? I
have over 30,000 songs in my collection and the icons take up a lot of
space when looking through all the files. BTW, I was VERY impressed how
fast it categorized and sorted them. Fantastic!

2. One of the features is that you can click on a button and the program
picks 50 random songs and displays them. Is there some way that I can
export those songs to an mp3 player such as the ipod?

I know you're probably very busy and I would understand if I don't get a
response from you.

Keep up the great work.
Jeff Jordan

--
Your future is behind you the minute you stop chasing dreams.
So don't stop chasing dreams! "Never Surrender, Never give up!"