IPod Shuffle

Art Alexion art.alexion at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 21:41:43 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 22 November 2006 13:15, Denny Schierz wrote:
>  the
> stick was full, but i was only able to play three or four files. The
> rest was not usable.

Not an issue here.  All songs that fit are playable.  Something wrong with
your installation of the ipod libraries.

> The perfect way would be, to create a dynamic playlist with max (play)
> size 'n', but, that is a wish :-)

Yes.  It would be better to be able to define a dynamic playlist by MB and not
just # of songs.  I do a lot of podcasts, so # of songs is pretty
meaningless.

Art Alexion

Keyserver: hkp://subkeys.pgp.net
alarm.  Info @