Clarifying magnatune support in amarok

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 10:01:29 UTC 2006

I think John pretty much nailed it (Do we have a "honorary Amarok developer"
title? :-)

The only case in which any personal information is stored is if amarok is
configured and buildt with Debug=full in wich case the purchase url is
printed to the log. It does store the Amarok reply xml data to use for later
redownlaoding of a purchased track, but this does not contain any personal
information at all.

Pascal, I will look at your patch and merge it into svn. We are also
preparing a patchset for the released 1.4.4 version and I will make sure to
include it there as well.

- Nikolaj