Debugging amarok

Rich rich at hq.vsaa.lv
Fri Nov 10 12:44:57 UTC 2006

0. make sure amarokapp is in your path (is that splash or program window
that is popping up for a moment ?);
1. move ~/.kde/share/apps/amarok and ~/.kde/share/config/amarokrc
elsewhere & retry;
2. reinstall debian package, just in case

if possible, join us in #amarok, it usually goes faster on irc :)

--
  Rich