Debugging amarok

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Nov 10 13:03:23 UTC 2006

On 10.11.06 14:44:57, Rich wrote:
> 0. make sure amarokapp is in your path (is that splash or program window
> that is popping up for a moment ?);

No, its smaller.

> 1. move ~/.kde/share/apps/amarok and ~/.kde/share/config/amarokrc
> elsewhere & retry;

The problem is the rc-file. I wanted to say that debian and
self-compiled where the same versions, but I fetched amarok from svn.
Revision is 601259. Do you know what might have changed in the rc-file
format that troubles 1.4.4 release? I don't want to start with an empty
file there...

> 2. reinstall debian package, just in case

Already tried that, no luck ;)

> if possible, join us in #amarok, it usually goes faster on irc :)

Going to in 30 minutes...

Andreas

--
Your aims are high, and you are capable of much.