cover images for last.fm

Ian Monroe ian at monroe.nu
Tue Jun 27 04:13:07 UTC 2006

I actually first designed it by having LastFm::Bundle be a superclass
of MetaBundle. However MetaBundle gets shuffled all over the place as
references and gets assigned to member variables, so by the time it
reached the ContextBrowser it wasn't a LastFm::Bundle.

So I certainly agree with you that its a good idea, but subclassing
MetaBundle is non-trivial (assuming thats what you mean). But I think
when Amarok 2.0 is ported and working again, we should plan on getting
down and dirty with a lot of stuff like this.

Ian Monroe