cover images for last.fm

Ian Monroe ian at monroe.nu
Mon Jun 26 14:51:38 UTC 2006

I don't want to have hundreds of covers in my cache downloaded from
last.fm and probably each one might be used one or two times more
ever. Just having the KHTML load the remote image seemed like the
simplest solution.

The 'small' cover returned by last.fm seems to be a good size for the
context browser, I'm not sure scaling is necessary. We haven't gotten
to the point of thinking about shadows yet, and I'm not sure how they
work (last I heard they were CSS I think, but it wouldn't surprise me
if its different now).