: Stop the animations

T.R.Shashwath trshash84 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 15:29:40 UTC 2006

Hi,

On Friday 23 June 2006 20:22, George Welch wrote:
> However, I cannot use it because of the animations.  I can't use my
> computer when there are things moving on the screen.  Most programs let you
> stop animations, but I cannot figure out how to make amarok sit still.  The
> scrolling title bar and the puffing bar on the playlist just make it
> unusable.  (This is amarok 1.3.8 that ships with SUSE 10.1.)

The scrolling title bar in the player window is easily solved - simply don't
use the player window at all. Hide it from the playlist: settings->hide
player window. The playlist view (which is actually Amarok's main window) has
everything you'll need (and then some) anyway. :)

Shash
--
"Where shall  I  begin, please your Majesty ?" he asked.
"Begin at the beginning,", the King said, very gravely,