wikipedia suggestion

Zulu Eleven zulu.eleven at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 12:56:10 UTC 2006

I'm not sure if I should be directing this suggestion to Wikipedia or
Amarok.

I have a large collection of 'classical' music with the the 'artist' listed
as, for example:

Bach, Johann Sebastian

in normal encyclopaedic fashion

Wikipedia expects to see 'Johann Sebastian Bach'
or 'Hans Zimmer' rather than 'Zimmer, Hans'

I think this is a fault of Wikipedia not Amarok. But would it possible to
include a manual search line in Amarok so that I can type in the term as
Wikipedia expects to see it?

It is probably better to have a manual search line rather than try to cater
for every variation that users might have for formulating artist/compose
formats.

--

--regards, Colin