Impression of K3M?

Martijn Klingens klingens at kde.org
Mon Jun 12 09:45:01 UTC 2006

On Monday 12 June 2006 11:42, Seb Ruiz wrote:
> Sorry, I'm a little late with this - I've been working 12 hour days
> the last three days! I've done quite a bit of it, but it isn't up to
> the point to release it!  Could you please provide me with a little
> more time, I need to go out now to watch Australia vs Japan!!!

Ah, thanks for the update!

How much time do you need? And do you already have a rough estimate of the
length of the article so we know how much space to (roughly) reserve?

(BTW, it's not me to decide on time extension, but Hendrik, since he is doing
the DTP work, so it's him who gets annoyed by missing material ;-) )

--
Martijn