Spanish translation file for Amarok

Bittor Ruiz de Azua Ezquiaga Bittor.Ruiz at tuxum.com
Tue Jul 25 10:04:20 UTC 2006

Hi there,

  I'm writing to you from a small spanish company named Tuxum. We are
developing our own Debian based Linux distribution and we are including
Amarok in it. Since the latest spanish translation files we had found have
some messages missing we have translated them. I'm sending the ".po" file so
that you can use it too. There still may be some doubful messages and we
have also a few problems with some messages that start with the
string '_:', '_n:' or '_:X'. What are exactly these tags for? We have found
that sometimes these are included in the translated Amarok what we think is
our fault. Any information about it? Anyway, we hope you find this
translation file useful. Thanks in advanced for any help you can bring us
about the "mysterious" tags. Regards,

Bittor Ruiz de Azúa
and the Tuxum development team.