Collection with old stats not working

Rich rich at hq.vsaa.lv
Tue Jul 25 07:33:34 UTC 2006

if you have svn with debug (as you probably have), try redirecting all
amarok output to file.
for me, that file reaches almost 400mb - but most records are taglib
errors (not specifying filename or any other helpful information).
also the biggest slowdow happens while these 7 million "TagLib:
MPEG::Header::parse() -- Invalid sample rate." entries are printed.

--
  Rich