debugging output

Rich rich at hq.vsaa.lv
Wed Jul 19 15:40:08 UTC 2006

well, in the same thread about another new debug message

[PlaylistLoader] | Stamp: 81

these appear after each song advance/adding to a dynamic playlist.
what does the number mean ?
i get two increments after each song change - is this normal ?

anyway, having a list of common debug errors & messages would be helpful
now and then, like the common errors i am getting :) :

Dom: saving invalid character , the document will not be well-formed

ps. i have received several copies of my messages to the list. just
wanted to say that i have not sent them several times myself :)

Rich wrote:
> there are all kinds of debugging messages in amarok - some are more
> verbose, some less. but some are occurring so often that they obscure
> other messages.
  Rich