Song tags/categories

Juan Pablo Sousa pablosousa at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 20:32:50 UTC 2006

hi all,

I've come with a nice idea for amarok. Letting the user add tag or
labels to each song. And then use that data for generating the
playlists.

It's intended to be a very subjective way to arrange the songs, for
example if I'm in the mood of listening to sad songs then I create a
playlist with all the tracks having the 'sad' label. Some would
suggest using the ID3 Genre Tag, but i think should be somethind
separate, and let users add more than one label to the same song.

What do you think?