debugging output

Greg Meyer greg at gkmweb.com
Wed Jul 19 13:22:05 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 19 July 2006 7:30 am, Rich wrote:
> there are all kinds of debugging messages in amarok - some are more
> verbose, some less. but some are occurring so often that they obscure
> other messages.
>
> 1. TagLib: MPEG::Header::parse() -- Invalid sample rate.
> this is quite generic message, which includes no additional information
> - maybe filename would help here a little bit ?
>
> 2. [MetaBundle] value 10 is -21
> these have appeared lately and nobody on irc has been able to tell me
> what these mean.  what are those values ? do particular values note a
> problem (if so, maybe it is better to print out only suspect strings) ?

I am also getting debug output

[MountPointManager] No mountpoint found for -1, returning <path>

for every track in my collection every 30 seconds or so.  I didn't capture the
output or do any statistical analysis but it is a huge amount.  Is there any
meaning to this one.

My collection is roughly 5,000 tracks on an nfs share.
--
Greg