Problem with Javascript ?

Carsten Weiss meta-levitikus at gmx.net
Wed Jul 19 01:05:51 UTC 2006

Hello altogether.
Excuse my terrible Englisch but school is quite a time ago..
I get an Message from amaroK 1.4.0 (KDE 3.5.2) on an 64 bit kubuntu 6.06
system, when i tried to get those lyrics from the net.

The Original message i suddenly get from amarok says:

"Dein User wurde wegen einer ungültigen E-Mail Adresse deaktiviert.
Ändere deine Email Adresse um ihn wieder zu aktivieren"

Translated (Far as i know) it could be read:

" Your User was deactivated due to an wrong E-Mail adress
Change your E-Mail adress to activate it again"

Ist Just a Standard Infobox with the title Javascript.

Sorry, but thi tells me nothing.
Pleaze help.

Thanks first.

Carsten