ATF currently disabled in SVN

Jeff Mitchell kde-dev at emailgoeshere.com
Wed Jul 19 03:45:16 UTC 2006

Just a FYI--

Last week I did a large commit intended to fix a few minor bugs that could pop
up with ATF and increase the code's efficiency, as well as alllow ATF to be
turned off/on without needing to restart Amarok.

Unfortunately it turns out that not only did I introduce a few bugs in the
pursuit of efficiency, I actually entirely disabled unique id checking due to
a couple misplaced ! marks, rendering ATF useless.

I'll commit relatively soon with an update that fixes this problem as well as
makes some other minor enhancements.  However, it may be a day or two because
not only do I need to hunt down a nagging bug from that last commit that I
haven't tracked down yet, but I also need to make sure that it goes smoothly
with all the merges from the dynamic collection branch.

One of the upshots though is that ATF will now be able to be enabled without
requiring Amarok to be restarted, which is nice.

--Jeff