Generic Media Device extended for supported media types and transfer location

Seb Ruiz me at sebruiz.net
Mon Jul 3 12:54:00 UTC 2006

Okay, so i don't use generic media devices often - infact, barely at
all.  Is it necessary to introduce yet another dialog window into it
all?

I could forsee that the way to do this would be an expandable box at
the end of the device configuration, a la the organise files feature.
This would allow for some checkboxes with

Supported filetypes:
   [x] mp3   [x] m4a
   [ ] wma   [x] ogg

etc etc.

I think this might be the nicer solution.

Also, roel, it is customary and polite to add your copyright to the
_end_ of the list of authors on a particular file.

Cheers,
Seb

http://www.sebruiz.net/