Generic Media Device extended for supported media types and transfer location

Roel Meeuws r.j.meeuws at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 12:15:49 UTC 2006

Hi guys,

after the release of 1.4.1 and the string freeze.. here is my patch for the
generic media device. It adds the possibility to tell Amarok which formats
are supported by your device and introduces a somewhat more powerful scheme
for providing the location of transferred files.

btw, can I get this committed, now the string freeze is over?

Hope you like it.

greetz,

Roel (eute)

--
Roel Meeuws

Delft University of Technology
Faculty of Electrical Engineering Mathematics and Computer Science
Computer Engineering Laboratory
Mekelweg 4, 2628 CD Delft, The Netherlands
Email:r.j.meeuws at ewi.tudelft.nl
Office phone: +31 (0)6 10 82 44 01