Generic Media Device extended for supported media types and transfer location

Roel Meeuws r.j.meeuws at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 13:20:10 UTC 2006

Okay,

thanks for the reaction! First of all, I thought the list of authors was
sorted by date. That's why I put my name on top. I'll change that if it's
necessary.

Furthermore about the interface: I discussed this with leinir, eean, and
shanashie at #amarok.dev and we kinda came up with this UI together. The
advantage is the clear view of which types are supported at one glance. If
you have a list of checkboxes with all types, this will be less clear IMHO.
Especially when in the future you add video support to Amarok.... It will
look kinda bloated.

What I do like, however, is the expandable idea. This would make the GUI
more clean like " advanced settings >> ". I'll add that.

greetz,

Roel

Email:r.j.meeuws at ewi.tudelft.nl
Office phone: +31 (0)6 10 82 44 01