amarok and classical music -- artist v. composer dilema

Mats Ahlgren mats_a at MIT.EDU
Mon Aug 7 22:57:20 UTC 2006

The response I saw in the wishlists (e.g. Performer/Lyricist tags) was that AmaroK was going to support arbitrary user-specified tags...
(I hope they're easy enough to edit and export into files...) But this will solve your problem.

However, Matej was pointing out a much-needed enhancement to the collection browser (grouping by arbitrary tags).

--Mats