Any developer want to be interviewed for the Insider?

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 08:32:01 CEST 2010

By the way, Nightrose helped me back lfranchi into a corner, and he
graciously agreed to be interviewed. :-)

The article is done, and can be seen here:
http://rokymotion.pwsp.net/wiki/Articles/Amarok_Insider_15#Interview_with_a_Developer

Thanks, Leo, and Lydia.

Please step up if you would like to be interviewed in a future issue;
we'll start on the next issue within a few days, since it seems likely
that the next release won't take long -- mostly testing, right?

Valorie

PS: all that remains in this one is me finishing the article about the
APG. We'll be ready for publishing before 2.3.2 release, whenever that
will have maximum impact. Please make changes if you see anything
factually wrong.