Difficulties with the handbook organization

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 12:00:31 CET 2010

Either I'm too tired, or just fundamentally do not understand how to
organize the Handbook pages logically. I made a mockup "main" page
here:

http://userbase.kde.org/Amarok/Manual/AmarokWindow

to try to give y'all and the students an idea of what I'm going for.
However, rather than linking to the Toolbar, MediaSources, ContextPane
and PlaylistPane pages, it links to its own headings. Instead, I want
links to

http://userbase.kde.org/Amarok/Manual/AmarokWindow/MediaSources (this
page needs to be written up as a GCI task)

http://userbase.kde.org/Amarok/Manual/AmarokWindow/ContextPane (this
page needs to be written up as a GCI task)

http://userbase.kde.org/Amarok/Manual/AmarokWindow/PlaylistPane (this
page exists - might need fixing; student page)

If any of you can not only fix my crappy page, but explain what I did
wrong, I'd be most grateful.

Valorie

--
http://linuxgrandma.blogspot.com
Last.fm, Facebook, Twitter, Identica, LinkedIn, Delicious: valoriez