Done!

pete daniels pete at guerrillatechsupport.com
Sat Aug 21 18:43:52 CEST 2010

On Friday 20 August 2010 19:17:14 Valorie Zimmerman wrote:
> Team,
>
> Unless one of you comes up with something, I'm done, and have handed
> it off to the KDE-WWW team. They will be adding tags for the
> translation team tomorrow.
>
> So last chance to get your oar in the water -- PLEASE REMEMBER TO
> CHECK INTO #ROKYMOTION BEFORE YOU EDIT!!! Mamarok and I have both had
> our edits locked out when someone was editing -- and we don't know who
> it was. All's well that ends well, but don't make someone else's work
> more difficult.
>
> Thanks again for all you've done!
>
> Valorie
>
> PS: Added a little section on streaming and podcasts, which seemed to be
> needed.
Hey everybody-
Damn it's been a hectic couple days for me, but I do plan to get the last of
the screenshots up today. I'll stop in at the IRC channel before I dig in,
it'll be later in the day, but I'm taking screenshots as we speak, and I'll
check out the new section and see about putting a couple in there too.

One thing I've been wanting to do (free software purist that I am) is go
through it quick and see if every instance of the word "iPod" is really
necessary and appropriate. There are obviously some instances where it is, but
I don't like perpetuating the meme that iPod is a synonym for "digital music
device." I'll see if there's any excess verbiage I can trim while I'm in there
too, but it'll be little stuff, a word here, a word there. Reading through it I
think it's looking pretty good.

Way to go, everybody!

-p.