Done!

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 02:17:14 CEST 2010

Team,

Unless one of you comes up with something, I'm done, and have handed
it off to the KDE-WWW team. They will be adding tags for the
translation team tomorrow.

So last chance to get your oar in the water -- PLEASE REMEMBER TO
CHECK INTO #ROKYMOTION BEFORE YOU EDIT!!! Mamarok and I have both had
our edits locked out when someone was editing -- and we don't know who
it was. All's well that ends well, but don't make someone else's work
more difficult.

Thanks again for all you've done!

Valorie

PS: Added a little section on streaming and podcasts, which seemed to be needed.
--
New! http://genealogy-uki.linkpendium.com/
Facebook, Twitter, Identi.ca, LinkedIn, Delicious: valoriez .