extragear/multimedia/amarok/src/images

Pierre-Luc Auclair p-l.auclair at velourbain.qc.ca
Tue Mar 31 19:33:08 CEST 2009

Le mardi, 31 mars 2009 05:57:29, Leonardo Franchi a écrit :
> I think "rediscover music" sounds more forced and awkward than "rediscover
> your music", personally. i do agree that the meaning might be more in line
> with our goals for amarok 2, but a slogan really should be catchy and
> smooth, and "rediscover your music" to me definitely fits that better.
>
> leo

And I think it sounds less forced and awkward than "rediscover your music".

I do agree with Lydia and I believe it fits better the goals of Amarok 2. The
"your" is too inclusive, whereas A2 is trying to open up more to new sources
of content.

About catchiness, none really has a clear advantage in terms of impact.
Rediscover music has the advantage of being sorter, and broader, and I think
this alone gives it more merit.

Pierre-Luc