Preparing the wiki for Amarok 2

Seb Ruiz ruiz at kde.org
Thu Oct 16 09:00:47 CEST 2008

Hi rokymoters,
I've recently started doing some updates to the wiki to prepare for
Amarok 2. Ideally we should have two sets of pages, one for the 1.4
stream, and another for 2, and on release day we can switch them over.

I've done the following:

moved:
http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/Compiling -> http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/Compiling:1.4

created:
http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/Compiling:2.0
http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/Requirements:2.0

I'm not sure of the best structure or heirarchy for the pages to
differentiate between Amarok 1.4 and 2. Maybe some of the wiki
maestros out there can suggest.

I've also isolated the basic pages which need to exist by the time 2.0
is released:
 - Compiling (done)
 - Distro installation (very similar to 1.4)
 - Requirements (done)
 - MP3 Support (very similar to 1.4)
 - FAQ (extract relevant from 1.4 FAQ)

And we also need translations.

Any volunteers to get these pages in order?

Cheers

--
Seb Ruiz

http://www.sebruiz.net/