Preparing the wiki for Amarok 2

Lydia Pintscher lydia.pintscher at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 10:21:15 CEST 2008

Hi Seb,

thanks a lot for getting this started.
One thing though: http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/Compiling currently
contains nothing so it is breaking all links in the wiki and from the
outside -> bad. I am going to change that in a second.
The way I would like it to be is all 2.0 pages getting to be the
default pages. That means 2.0 compiling instructions at
http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/Compiling sooner rather than later and then
add a link to the relevant 1.4 page at the top of the page. This is
already done for a few pages.

Also please keep the wiki clean. So when a page contains only little
text don't create a second page but keep it on one page. Having too
many pages just makes it harder to keep the wiki updated and useful.

Cheers
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher