spam on ako

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Thu Oct 16 10:42:57 CEST 2008

On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 6:57 PM, mixfevers <mixfevers at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm kinda new to Amarok, I have been looking for a way to help out and
> this would be a great way I think. Just let me know
> if you do need help with it all.
>
> - James

Hi James,

thanks for offering your help. (I suck for not getting back to you earlier :( )
I have found 2 people to help me with this now so I think we are good here.
If you want to help with something else though help is very much
appreciated. Just let me know if there is something you would like to
work on or you are good at. Just get in touch with me and we'll find
something for you as there is always loads to do :)

Cheers
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher