Amarok 2.9.0 "Hibernaculum" released

Heiko Becker heirecka at exherbo.org
Wed Mar 7 21:13:38 UTC 2018

Hi Alex,

> I got the source code right away but when I try to build the kf5 branch I
> get an error that it can't find FindMygpo-qt5.cmake (I installed
> libmygpo-qt5-devel, I'm using Fedora). I searched through my system and
> indeed there's no FindMygpo-qt5. Any idea where I can find that file?
> Google didn't give me much to go with :-)

I wanted to look into this, but wanted to do the release first.
Apparently you need a pretty new libmygpo-qt and add this pull request:
https://github.com/gpodder/libmygpo-qt/pull/12
But it's an optional dependency and you should be able to build without
it for now, if you don't need the feature of course.

Cheers,
Heiko