Amarok 2.9.0 "Hibernaculum" released

Alex Arvelaez ealejandro at outlook.com
Wed Mar 7 20:10:04 UTC 2018

On Wed, Mar 07, 2018 at 08:49:43PM +0100, Heiko Becker wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> as it may be customary for the upcoming season the Amarok team did some
> spring cleaning and is proud to announce the immediate release of Amarok
> 2.9.0. While we realize that the clock has run out on KDELibs 4 and Qt
> 4, we wanted to bring 20+ bug fixes from 18 contributors to our users
> before the next major release will harness all the shiny new things
> provided by Qt 5 and KDE Frameworks 5. In fact, the port is already
> progressing nicely in the Git 'kf5' branch, which is soon to become the
> new ‘master’ branch. We welcome everybody willing to help out to check
> out the source code and improve the next major version of Amarok!

I got the source code right away but when I try to build the kf5 branch I
get an error that it can't find FindMygpo-qt5.cmake (I installed
libmygpo-qt5-devel, I'm using Fedora). I searched through my system and
indeed there's no FindMygpo-qt5. Any idea where I can find that file?
Google didn't give me much to go with :-)

Regards,

Alex