Amarok 2.9.0 "Hibernaculum" released

Alex Arvelaez ealejandro at outlook.com
Wed Mar 7 21:44:17 UTC 2018

On Wed, Mar 07, 2018 at 10:13:38PM +0100, Heiko Becker wrote:
> Hi Alex,
>
> > I got the source code right away but when I try to build the kf5 branch I
> > get an error that it can't find FindMygpo-qt5.cmake (I installed
> > libmygpo-qt5-devel, I'm using Fedora). I searched through my system and
> > indeed there's no FindMygpo-qt5. Any idea where I can find that file?
> > Google didn't give me much to go with :-)
>
> I wanted to look into this, but wanted to do the release first.
> Apparently you need a pretty new libmygpo-qt and add this pull request:
> https://github.com/gpodder/libmygpo-qt/pull/12
> But it's an optional dependency and you should be able to build without
> it for now, if you don't need the feature of course.

Oh I see, thanks. I managed to find Mygpo-qt5Config.cmake in my system
and passed -DMygpo-qt5_DIR=/path/to/Mygpo-qt5Config.cmake and it got it
to start building that way(will this cause issues?).

How do I stop cmake from building the tests? I'm getting an error about
missing libgmock, I tried passing -DKDE4_BUILD_TESTS=OFF to cmake but
it didn't do much.

Regards,

Alex