KF5 port continued

Stefan Derkits stefan at derkits.at
Sun Sep 6 00:22:43 UTC 2015

Hey,

thanks Somsubhra for making the port compile.

I compiled it and got a segfault related to liblastfm. Please note that
the Qt5 liblastfm is called liblastfm5.so, I changed this for lastfm &
mygpo-qt in CMakeLists

QJson is also not ported to Qt5 [there exists JSON functionality in Qt5
directly) (can someone find out if it is really only used for the
playdar collection?)

After these two CMake fixes, I get a segfault in:
main.cpp line 311

I think it is related to the following:
KAboutData is KF5 only but KUniqueApplication is KDELibs4Support only.
The KDELibs4Support version of KAboutData is k4aboutdata.h &
K4AboutData. Tried to only use k4aboutdata, Amarok has problems to
compile OcsData.h

So next porting steps seem to be:
Change to K4AboutData and see if it fixes this segfault or port away
from KUniqueApplication

Stefan